Vu, is an Associate at Corporate Counsels, specializing in Dispute Resolutions, Employment, and Enforcement and Litigation.
He has experience in advising and representing various clients in the settlement of disputes, litigation, enforcement. He has been involved in giving legal advice to domestic and foreign investors in a variety of areas of corporate. Vu’s current main areas of practice are commercial disputes and litigation and enforcement and advisory matters.
Prior to joining Corporate Counsels, he was the leader of litigation team of law firm representing various Korean company and Associate at exalted local law firm.
Vu speaks native Vietnamese and fluent English.
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Business Law
- Judgements Enforcement
- Private Client Service
- White-Collar Crimes
- Assisting a transport and logistics company that ranked seventh in the world and in Europe for pre-litigation in commercial dispute with a value at USD355,000.
- Representing a Korean company to participate in arbitration and enforcement in commercial dispute with a value at USD700,000.
- Assisting and representing a subcontractor in a construction and insurance dispute in relation to hydroelectric power plant project with a value up to USD1,000,000.
- Advising foreign-invested company in restructuring and investing in eco-tourism resort with a scale of 10 hectares located in Phu Quoc Economic Zone in Kien Giang province with a total investment capital up to USD5,000,000.
- Representing for a wooden furniture foreign-invested company in commercial dispute with a value at USD240,000.
- Representing for a foreign-invested company to work with the distributor to recover overdue payments with a value at USD435,000.
- Representing the former CEO of a Resort in Phan Thiet whose employment is illegally terminated by such company. The disputed value is around USD10,000.
- University Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne, LL.M. (2019)
- Sai Gon University, Faculty of Law, LL.B. (2014)