Trang is the Deputy Head of M&A and Corporate Services Practice at Le & Tran Law Corporation. Trang joined the firm in October 2021. Prior to joining us, Trang worked in an international law firm and then acted as inhouse legal counsel of a multinational corporation.
Trang has more than 5 years of experience in the practice of corporate governance and compliance consultancy including M&A advisory and has been acting for many international investors and Vietnamese clients in various industries, such as FMCG, e-commerce, fintech, logistics, and media. With in-depth understanding of Vietnamese laws as well as international practice and standards, Trang has assisted many foreign investors in crossing the bridge between them and their Vietnamese counterparts and handles lots of contentious and non-contentious labor issues for the clients, such as labor restructurings and labor dispute resolution. Trang has an excellent rapport with her clients in understanding their concerns and provide optimal solutions.
- Foreign Investment
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Labor & Employment
- Cybersecurity & Data Protection
- Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG)
- Real estate
- Intellectual Property
- Advising a Chinese e-commerce company leading a group of investors in a C-series investment round of a Vietnamese e-commerce platform. The total value of the investment round is over USD50,000,000.
- Advising a Singapore private equity fund in its investment in a Vietnamese logistics company, specializing in last-mile delivery and on-demand delivery. The total value of the investment is over USD100,000,000.
- Advising a leading US animal health company on regulatory requirements for setting up a greenfield investment project for laboratory and vaccination services. The total value of the investment is around USD7,000,000.
- Advising startup founders of a lending application on regulatory, labor, and intellectual property issues.
- Advising Singapore private equity fund in its investment in a Vietnamese online education company, specializing in short courses and university level training programs. The total value of the investment is over USD50,000,000.
- Advising a Thai cement company in its investment in a Vietnamese mining and construction company. The total value of the investment is around USD40,000,000.
- Being the key legal advisor to represent a group of Vietnamese companies and individuals to negotiate and draft the sale and purchase contracts with a Korean media company to organize a major entertainment event in Vietnam. The total value of the contracts is around USD400,000.
- Advising a multinational beverage company on corporate governance, regulatory licenses, and contract review during its operations.
- Advising on a wide range of settlement of individual and collective labor disputes, termination of services of those in managerial positions, labor restructurings.
- Bachelor of Law – Ho Chi Minh University of Law (2017)
- Master of Law – Panthéon-Assas University Paris II (expected completion in 2024)