Norah is an Associate at Le & Tran. Prior to joining Le & Tran, she has over seven years of experience working for both private practices and corporations.
At Le & Tran, she is a member of ‘Litigation and Dispute Resolution’ Department – a legal branch of Le & Tran focusing on litigation of Commercial, Corporate & Labor Disputes Practice. She has successfully assisting many clients in resolving their issues.
- Commercial & Corporate Disputes
- Advising and assisting clients in structuring commercial transactions, drafting and negotiating contracts;
- Advising and assisting clients in settle the dispute arising under the commercial transactions.
- Advising and assisting clients in resolving labor-related issues in daily operations, including signing, performing and terminating labor contracts; labor reorganization; handle labor discipline, advise on drafting, promulgating and implementing labor regulations, internal labor regulations;
- Advising and supporting customers in the implementation of M&A deals;
- Advising and supporting customers in inspection, compliance assessment and remedial activities;
- Advising and supporting clients in corporate secretarial activities including internal compliance and governance activities;
- Advising and assisting clients in resolving out-of-court disputes, either through negotiation or mediation;
- Advising and/or representing clients, before courts and arbitration in resolving to commercial, corporate disputes.
- LLB / School of Law – Vietnam National University, Hanoi;
- Lawyer of Hanoi Bar Association.