Helen Le is an Associate at Le &Tran. She joined the firm in May 2022. Prior to joining Le & Tran, she worked for a Grouped Company providing legal, commercial, investment services.
She has more than 5-year experience advising nearly hundreds of clients on matters of Labour Restructuring, Corporate legal issues, Retained client services and Private client services. Along with her work, she has good understanding of her clients to figure out their concerns and provide optimal solutions.
- Matrimonial & Family
- Retainer Client Service
- Private Client Services
Matrimonial & Family
- Assisting couples in making their prenuptial agreements, which involve their assets inside and outside Vietnam.
- Assisting foreigners from the US, UK, Japan, France, Denmark, Malta, etc., in successfully registering their marriage in Vietnam.
- Assisting foreigners – Vietnam spouse in making mutual agreements on marital assets in Vietnam.
- Assisting foreign parents in obtaining Vietnamese birth certificates for their baby born in Vietnam.
- Assisting foreigners from UK, Malta in stepchild adoption process.
- Assisting clients in making the last will & testament to distribute their real estate and personal properties inside Vietnam.
- Being the retainer legal counsel of companies operating in business sectors including but not limit F&B, Real estate, Information technology… on corporate governance, regulatory licenses, and contract review during its operations.
- Assisting many foreigners, Vietnamese citizens in a business start-up in Vietnam.
- Advising Vietnamese individual in advantageously setting up and initial operating a company in Singapore, specializing in information technology.
- Advising two F&B companies in establishing and using franchise and management agreements to successfully grow in both revenue and franchisee partners in Vietnam.
- Advising a Fintech Startup in its cooperation with finance units/enterprise partners also in establishing and using plattform’s terms and conditions; specializing in P2P Lending Plattform with achievement – Top 3 at Fintech Challenge Vietnam.
- Actively involving in drafting and reviewing employment documentation and advising on labor restructuring, including structuring scheme, transfer of employees, termination, and the like.
- Assisting many foreigners in obtaining visas, work permits, and temporary residence cards to stay and work in Vietnam legally.
- Assisting foreigner living and working in Vietnam to successfully transfer the car. The seller is abroad, the car registration certificate was expired, potentially putting the process in a deadlock.
- Bachelor of Law –University of Economic & Law
- Legal Training Course Completion Diploma – Judicial Academy