Hania is a Junior Trainee Associate at Le & Tran. Prior to joining Le & Tran, Hania worked for a firm providing enterprise, commercial, investment services, and internal legal advice for businesses.
At Le & Tran, Hania is a member of the ‘Litigation and Dispute Resolution’ team focusing on Commercial, Corporate & Labor Disputes. She regularly contributed to resolving many family matters: signing prenuptial agreement, registering marriage and other complex matters.
Within the Litigation Department, Hania has contributed to many matters including: draft demand letter and requests to court, study matter, drafting documents related to complex cases.
- Commercial & Corporate Disputes
- IP Enforcement
- Labour Disputes
- Assisting foreign individuals on marriage and family matters; created prenuptial agreements and agreements concerning marital assets.
- Assisting foreigners from the UK, USA etc., in successfully registering their marriage in Vietnam.
- Assisting foreign parents in obtaining Vietnamese birth certificates for their baby born in Vietnam.
- Assisting clients in making legalization of documents in vietnam for use in abroad.
- Assisting clients in making legalization of foreign documents for use in Vietnam
Commercial, Corporate, Labour Disputes
- Assisting in breach of contract litigation matters
- Drafting exchange contracts
- Drafting Demand Letter
- Drafting request to court and state agencies
- Drafting documents related and resolved to the case
- Bachelor of Law – Ho Chi Minh City University of
- Lawyers Training Course Completion – Judicial Academy.